OB6612 is an application-specific brushless DC motor (BLDC) controller system on chip (SoC), including three channels high side P-channel MOSFET (P-MOSFET) gatedrive,three channels low side N-channel MOSFET (N-MOSFET), 5V LDO with high precision voltage and maximum 100mA current, 51-compatible MCU processor, motor driver current feedback amplifier and short circuit protection comparator.
OB6612 is optimized for low cost, high-efficiency drive circuits in applications, and easy to built BLDC control circuit with current loop and speed loop by using small number of peripheral components.
It provides flexibility in adapting the OB6612 to a specific system requirement, and simplifies the system design.
LQFP48 (7mm*7mm) and TSSOP28 packages are favorable for PCB miniaturization design.
· 5V to 28V power supply, general BLDC controller, including FAN, Pump, etc.
Three phases P+N MOSFET gate driver
· P-MOSFET gate drvier breakdown voltage 40V
· P-MOSFET driving voltage -11V, driving current 0.3/0.22A
· N-MOSFET driving voltage 11V, driving current 0.43/0.6A
· Low side supply under-voltage lockout(UVLO), and over voltage protection(OVP)
· Build in dead-time
· Build in cross conduction protection logic
· Up to 35V supply voltage range
· Output 5V, max 100mA
· Internal thermal overload protection
· Internal current limiting protect when output short
· MCS 51 Compatible
· High speed architecture of 1 clock/machine cycle runs up to 25MHz.
· Main flash ROM 16KB. 256+1K bytes SRAM.
· 8 channels 14bit PWM, including internal 6 channels for motor control and external 2 channels for expanded use.
· 8 channels 10bit ADC, including internal 1 channel for current sampling and external 7 channels for expanded use.
· Supporting IIC, UART,SPI communication
· 3 on-chip comparator.
· Three 16bit Timer/Counters.
· Programmable watchdog timer.
· Built in amplifier with high precision, high slew rate, high output range.
· Amplifier output connecting to MCU ADC internal
Over Current Protection
· Built in Comparators, adjustable reference setup
· Short circuit protection (SCP) turns off six drivers, and sets fault output low with latching 1ms.
· HIRC: 22.1184MHz, (±2%, -40°C~85°C)
· LIRC: 23KHz, ±20%